And Now for Something Completely Different


Okay, well, it may not be completely different but I've come to realize that I need to make some changes in my life. Some might say it is a midlife crisis and well I'd like to say they're wrong but who really knows.

I will now have four blogs going. Four that is a lot of random thoughts and a lot of time spent on blogging but the truth is I'm not doing this every day. Two of my other blogs are about tarot and things of that nature and well my other one is basically a collection of Short Stories both real and fictional.  With those blogs, I found that I was missing out on just a blog about whatever. A blog where I could write honestly. Say what is on my mind and well I remembered I had this little gem. So here we are and well there is a lot I want to say. So I hope you will take this little journey with my and appreciate my honesty and well sometimes my crudeness.

This will be a journey of learning to love me and to love my life. While as a  tarot reader I give advice to many, I also take the same advice for me. I'm not perfect and don't have all the answers but I do know that when someone's presented to me for a reading there is sometimes a message that I need to hear as much as they do.

So the intention for this will be to share my journey as I listen to the messages I've been provided. The message to not pass judgment on myself. To understand that I am only human and can only do so much. That I can change some things and others I have no control over. Reminding myself of those facts will allow me to find a new perspective in my life.

So until the next post, I bid you a good night and a great tomorrow.

D




Comments

Popular Posts