An Old Adage

better to have loved and lost Pictures, Images and PhotosTwice in two days something has been presented to me. The same saying that I said to my hubby when we first started dating. He has health issues and he tried to persuade me not to date him. He tried to tell me things like he may not live very long.

I told him it was better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I tried to explain to him that no one knew what tomorrow held. I told him I could get in a car accident and die on my way home. That didn't happen but I think you get the point.

Five years have past since we have gotten together in at that time we have had trails in tribulations. He has had illness and so have our. We had grandmothers move in and adopted kitties. Yet somehow even though our world has completely changed since we got together I can say I would do it all over again. He is my best friend.

I know had I not made the choice to love him I would have missed out on a lot of memories. After all there are no memories without the risk.

Comments

Angela said…
I almost cried reading this post.
Dauna said…
Sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad.
Angela said…
It didn't make me sad. It was a happy for you "almost" cry.
Dauna said…
Glad to hear that.

Popular Posts